Exhausted and emotional

Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:37 pm 
Post subject: Exhausted and emotional
Hi,

I am 24 weeks pregnant and am just not sleeping properly. I'm going to sleep ok, but then wake up feeling like I've had no sleep, don't think I'm sleeping very deeply, and also have horrible dreams about losing the baby, which make me wake up feeling upset. What with little sleep, horrible dreams, and hormones, I'm an emotional wreck and ended up in tears on a colleague at work today. Just don't feel I can cope, and am not leaving work until May, how am I going to manage?

Does anyone else feel like this? Feel like I'm cracking up!

Help!

LD
Lxjane
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:47 pm 
Post subject:
i felt like that in my first pregnancy from about 20 weeks, u should go part-time at work or have a few days of! i dont know how any1 can cope with a full time job do the housework past 20weeks i cant! x xx
gingin
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
your not alone - i am only 14 weeks and am a wreck, i am sleeping but am dreaming so much i wake up more tired than i was when i went to bed LOL I am also having night sweats - i used to get them years ago but they are back - never found out why - you dont sleep in the same positions that you are familiar with having a bump i cant sleep on my right side at all - weird !!!
i agree give yourself a break take a couple of days off work and use that time to rest in peace and quiet, to be honest i sleep far better on the sofa at the moment - take a blanket and curl up watching daytime telly you'll be stunned how fast you nod off - just make sure phones are off - a couple afternoons like that will soon help to recharge the batteries
you wont be working at all if you keep pushing yourself to over exhaustion I am sure work would prefer you take time out and stay till May than get signed off indefinately
take care
g
x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular