Consipation

MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:26 pm 
Post subject: Consipation
Freya is suffering from this for the first time. It has been going on for about two weeks now and I dont know what to do to help her.
For the past week I have been giving her diluted oj in the morning, which has helped slightly but not enough. She normally eats plenty of fruit any way but I have upped this even more and she drinks loads of water during the day.
What else can I do to help her? Confused
Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
2 weeks is a long time... Try prune juice. It is very good. Otherwise go to your gp and ask for lactolose. you can buy it over the counter too. I gave it to my son when he was younger he had constipation a few times, and it is great. It draws water into the bowel and makes the poo really soft and easy to pass. My son has used it from about 4 mnths, and it was perscribed but you can buy the exact same thinover the counter.

Hope this helps.
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:27 pm 
Post subject:
My daughter was the same!! Have you tryed stewing the fruit, thats what my doctor suggested, My daughter had terrible constipation when she was little, try not to worry xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular