lol!

kimberley xo
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:18 pm 
Post subject: xx
thanxs for reply ladys sorry if my language offended any 1 (apart from who it was aimed) when postin on here u sunt feel like sum 1 is trying 2 make u feel stupid or lilttle and it reminds me alot of the babys dad but i wont tolerate it any more as i dont have to.
thanxs again for replays and advice x
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:24 pm 
Post subject:
think we sometimes forget to be sensitive to other mums-to-be's questions and worries!

i hear you mylillamb and no offence taken on your language, think you were well in your right to say what you did!

you go girl!!! lol Smile

kimberley xo
gingin
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:38 pm 
Post subject:
hey girls - i just wanted to say that i dont have time or inclination to buy books to get me though this and i am not spending hours scouring the internet for answers that will probably be wrong inaccurate and above all frightening !
no matter how silly your question is i for one am so "relieved" pardon the word to read these posts cos although it might not have happened to me if it does i will know what it is
personally i have never had piles but i am definately not as regular since being pregnant - so thankyou for posting these questions as i will put money on it someone out there will be in the same boat !
remember not all of us have the best support in place like mums sisters friends etc - and sometimes this is the best way to be reassured
take care all of you and keep these posts coming
g
x
Marmalade
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:44 pm 
Post subject:
No one should be embarrassed to ask any question....after all it's why we come here for a little advice and support!

Like you Gingin I'm not as regular since becoming pregnant but i just wanted to say not all blood from the back passage is piles it can also be anal fissures which are very small tears at the opening that can be caused by having slightly harder poo's, still nothing to worry about but they don't need any treament and will heal on their own (sound like an expert don't I - now you know what I'm suffering from Laughing )
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:17 pm 
Post subject: xx
lol im starting to think thats maybe what it was as iv had no more problems even tho i do look at the tissue everytime now lol glad no 1 can see me otherwise sum 1 wud think i had a obession with poo lol x
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:10 am 
Post subject:
Hi Mylillamb. I think when you are pregnant, meaning lots of us we all get worried more than normal. Its natural to panic about any blood from any area down there, But It is probably piles or constipation. This is my third pregnancy ( like to look through all the forums) and I had bleeding like that with both my previous and are expecting it with this one. Only 6+ weeks at the moment, but sure the dreaded constipation wiil arrive. Lots of fruit etc.... on the menu. Good luck and no question is silly!!! Take Care X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular