trailer buggy for cycle

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:06 am 
Post subject: trailer buggy for cycle
hi all,

thort id post in this section as it is about travel.

bought one of those buggy trailer things for my bike thr other day for my daughter to go in.

was just gonna get seat to go on bak but thort this was better idea and it was!

she luvs it! puts her helmet on and sits in and sings and points at all the dogs we go by and waves at the ppl never seen her so content.

so great investment will keep me fit and give me a bit of peace at same time.

anyone else got one of these.

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:57 am 
Post subject:
Hi ya!! I have seen quite a few of those around NZ actually and Ive always wondered how safe they are. What is yours made of? and what kind of things do you recommend I use to make them really visible to cars, especially to the big 4WD and trucks? Good to know someone who actually has one and can give practical advice!!!
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:15 am 
Post subject:
at first i was abit unsure about getting one and didnt no how safe they are.

they attach to ur back wheel u take nut of the bike wheel attach trailer and put not back on so very secure as long as u tighten nut very tight then they have a clip u attach to the bicycle frame for extra safeness.

the attachment to the bike is made of metal and is very sturdy and has little joint in it to help go up curbs n that. the buggy itself has raincover and not cover and is bright red colour so is quite vicsible has reflector on bk too and has big orange flag aswell.

i dont ride on road with it as dont trust the drivers lol.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Travel with your Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular