am I???!!!!

lovesmybabies
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:17 pm 
Post subject: am I???!!!!
Hi all I feel a bit thick saying this as I have x2 kids already but I am 4 days late for my period I have had a funny feeling im preggers from about a week ago and even done a test before my period was due, I have done 4 tests now in total and they are all negative I keep having funny cramps low down like period pains and I think im going to come on and I dont my boobs are MASSIVE and sore lol I dont feel like drinking (unlike me!) We have not been trying for a baby but we were a bit silly this month, I know I should go to my doctors and ask for a blood test but I was just wondering if this is a common thing any advice greatly appriciated!!!
abbyj
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:44 pm 
Post subject:
theres still a chance you could be pregnant, my test didn't come up poditive until i was about 9 days late, I kept thinking my period was coming cos had strange crampy feelings! hope you get the result you want! Very Happy
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:35 am 
Post subject:
cud just be late af or u cud be pregnant.

id wait a few days and retest if not go to docs and get bloods done.

lovesmybabies
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:32 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks its so horrible not knowing I done a test at 5am this morning! (negative) I am sure I am but dont want to tell anyone incase im not... I feel ill today and have been having cramps on and off all day long like period pains but lower down also with some cramps in my legs im so tierd 5 days late today and counting! going to give it till end of next week and keep testing hopefully I will know either way by then!
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:39 am 
Post subject:
gd luck

fitesa
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
gooood luck .. Very Happy
lovesmybabies
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:39 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks all I done another test this morning still negative! 6 days late today told my OH last night and he is over the moon - its something we have talked about but had yet to make a decision on now hopefully the decision has been taken out of our hands I think i will be devastated if im not! Is there such thing as a phantom pregnancy? I keep getting cramps in my pelvis (sorry if TMI) and shooting pains in my legs i dont feel "sick" but not myself im tierd and not really "with it" I also (sorry again if TMI) keep going for no 2's... what is the longest anyone has been late before they got a positive result? thanks all x x
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:35 pm 
Post subject:
tuk me 5 days after af to get positive but i no some women it takes longer.

and i think that ther eis such thing as phantom pregnanyc.

lorri45
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:32 pm 
Post subject:
hi, just been reading posts and i am now 2 and half weeks late got all the signs of pregnancy apart from feel sick but not been sick yet ive done 4 tests now and everyone is neg i went doctors and she said wait a week and do another and come back if positive..trouble is im 45 now and we had unprotected sex but because of my age people assume its the menapause but i have no signs for that and my periods have always been regular every month either 26 or 28 days and now nothing anyone else had same could i be pregnant also or is it in my mind ? thanks
alady
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:09 am 
Post subject:
I got a positive 5 days before my period was due. Big age gap between my pregnancies, (9years) but I still 'just knew'
hope it all works out!

lovesmybabies
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:05 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you to all who gave me advice just to let you know that I had a positive result Saturday am and by the late afternoon I was spotting I didnt think much of it and just rested I got up Sunday am and started to bleed really bad with bad cramps also i am still bleeding so I am assuming I have lost my baby I didnt go to the hospital as I know that they cant do anything as it was so early im just going to rest and take it easy, im really sad and so is my OH but this obviously wasnt our time, Good luck to all of you trying and I hope you all get pregnant soon!

Luv Lyn x
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:52 pm 
Post subject:
I am sorry to hear you are bleeding, especially after your positive result. Is there no way you could still be pregnant or have you passed clots? If you are definately no longer pregnant, make sure you take the time you need to rest and recover, and I wish you luck trying again.

PinkPrincess0981
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Lyn
Sorry to hear you are bleeding hun, get plenty of rest and lots of tlc from oh,
Take care xx

lovesmybabies
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
no way im still pregnant (sorry if TMI) but have passed lots of clots yesterday and and today. I have never had a m/c before so not really sure what to expect but I have been bleeding loads and really heavy - do I need to go to my GP or should I just let nature take its course? im so confused
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:08 pm 
Post subject:
Just let nature take it's course, unless you start to feel really unwell. I am really sorry to hear your news - it's heartbreaking to have a miscarriage but the pain does lessen over time. Do not let anyone tell you it is not a real loss as it was still a much wanted pregnancy. Take care and rest.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular