HELLO EVERY 1

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:07 pm 
Post subject: HELLO EVERY 1
hi every 1 just wanted 2 see how all u ladys are doin...feel like im never on anymore lol. leon is a really gud baby he never cries lol. only wen he cold or hungrey. he is in a routine now. but i still feel like a walking zombie lol.

leons dad wrote him a letter other day it was so cheesey bt im saving it cse it was adressed 2 leon not me.

still come check birth anouments everyday crnt wait 2 see your name in there archie!!

xxx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:33 pm 
Post subject:
I'm still here yummy mummy Laura!!!!! Rolling Eyes Started having some nasty cramps so hoping it's the start of something and I keep feeling like I need a big poo but I don't really so maybe that's a good sign!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing I'm glad Leon is being a good boy for you and I think you've done the right thing with the letter...very sensible girl that you are xxxxxx
Forum Leader
Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:34 pm 
Post subject:
hi mylillamb... i know what u mean...ive just got on here for a few mins to see if archie has popped yet!!
im tryin to change my ticker and pic aswell but cant bloody do it!! aaaagh...x
hows leon sleeping? alfie is 4 hrly feeding at moment, im bottle feeding as he had to go to special baby care soon as he was born and i kind of feel like i missed the boat! how about you? xxx
Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:52 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies glad leon is being good hun lennox isnt now lol cant put him down even have to take him to the toilet with me lil bugger lol xx
Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:53 pm 
Post subject:
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:59 pm 
Post subject:
hi littlelamb,

glad u and leon are doin well. yep once they r in a routine it is much easier and then he will be sleeping thru nite and then u wont feel so much like a zombie:)

hoping4
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:14 pm 
Post subject:
glad that you are doing so well babe!!!!
missing you on here but heh you have someone to keep you busy now, and might i add again that he is bloody gorgeous xxx
well anyway i am going to actually try this week to not come on so much as i end up wasting all my evenings on here, still will pop on everyday just not for hours at a time , take care xxxxx
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:10 am 
Post subject:
heylillamb, glad you ok and glad leon is good for you Very Happy he he hes soooooo gorgeous xxx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:26 am 
Post subject: xx
thanxs 4 all the replys every 1...good 2 see ya all ok...

ooo archie hope its a sign for u it really is any day now aint it. crnt wait 2 see wt lil lewis looks like xx

hiya dawn yh its mad u never seem 2 get time 2 do owt lol...leon wakes every 3 hours 4 a bottle then stays awake 4 about an hour. he is so alert he just lays there looking around. leon weighed 6.12 now he weighs 7.11 lol...i crnt belive hw much weigh he as put on. xx

hiya lisa hows u nowadays...i fink im ganna do that 2 leon cse i hold him all the time lol. bt i crnt help it i just wnt 2 kiss him 2 death lol xx

hiya laura hoping kirsty how are u all. lol hoping4 i no wt ya mean bout staying on it hard 2 leave once ya on aint it xx
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:27 am 
Post subject:
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Lillamb - Wow what a little whopper Leon is what are you feeding him?? Nice touch with the letter - put it away for Leon then when he is old enough you can give it to him.

Glad you are getting on ok, Flossie xx

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:16 pm 
Post subject:
Glad to hear you are doing so well Laura. I remember carrying my daughter everywhere with me as she was my first, and everytime I left she screamed even if she was asleep! I ended up having to have her on my tummy in the baby carrier just so I could do a few things around the house! My poor son got the tough treatment early on! Also. well done on keeping that letter - it will mean a lot to Leon when he is older that you kept it for him.

NatalieNFang
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:20 pm 
Post subject:
hi laura

glad to hear your doing well and leons into a routine now Very Happy
hes an absolute darling... youll be beating those girls away from the door in no time haha!!

wee question dus anybudy know how to shrink pics to put on here? trying to put scan pic on but its too big?

xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular