Little meany!

Annika
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:11 am 
Post subject: Little meany!
Hi, I have just read a similar post about aggressive behavious towards mum and dad but my little one is doing it to other kids. For example, yesterday in the park a little girl was playing with her and she just scratched her face, another girl she smacked on the head!!!!!! Not only is it TOTALLY emabarassing when the other parent is there it's just not nice. I tell her very firmly that it's not the way to behave but she doesn't take a blind bit of notice of me.

I am sure other people are having this issue (she is 16 months by the way) and I am wondering how they handle it!
NickiJo
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:40 pm 
Post subject:
Try putting her immediately in the stroller or car and leaving if you can, as well as telling her off - maybe she'll realise that she can't stay at the park if she's going to hurt other kids. Apologise to the other parent but keep in mind they probably know it's pretty normal behaviour for toddlers. It's hard though - I'm always feeling as if other parents are judging me!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular