HELP

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:00 pm 
Post subject: HELP
hiya i need help i feel so low. i have never felt this low in all my life. the babys dad as just told me he dont want me any more and he carnt stand me. im cryin all the time i feel so bad i just wanna feel happy again 4 my baby. me feeling like this carnt be doing it any good.iv mentioned this to my midwife and she just said your 18 what have you got to be depressed about. i really feel like i carnt carry on like just going to bed and never getting out. i snap at every 1 soon every 1 will hate me please can some one tell me how i can feel good again xx
MishyL
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:07 am 
Post subject: Be Hopeful
I know this is easier said but I really think you should concentrate on yourself. You must know that pregnancy takes over your whole body, mind, and soul. So you may not be the person you were before you were pregnant, which is not a bad thing it just means you're changing. You're 18 years old? I think now is the best time for you to sit down and think about what you want to do with your life. Even if you have to grab a pen and paper and write down all your thoughts. Never feel lonely. I'm sure you have a lot of friends and family that love you. You need all the love and support you can get so you should only surround yourself with people who care about you. Being around negative people will only bring you down. If you're in school you should throw yourself into your school work. It may sound lame, but it's important. Wouldn't you rather be pregnant and smart? And if you're out of school...find a job and expose yourself to something you might want to continue after the baby is born. Plus you get to be around people and you may make new friends. As for the boyfriend/father...if he wants to be with you or not he still has to pay child support so it really doesn't matter if you get on his nerves. Don't fight with him or talk to him if he doesn't want to talk to you. Guys can be scary. Remember Lacy Peterson? You can get help now so that once the baby gets here he has to pay child support right away. I'm sure there's a way to find out about that in your community. Please don't be sad. You're pregnant this is suppost to be a happy time. Don't be sad be smart. I hope I helped you a little bit Smile
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:31 am 
Post subject: xx
yeah it did thanxs. your right iv never really sat down and think about what i want in life. so today im ganna have a day of finking thanxs again xx
gingin
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:34 pm 
Post subject:
hey lillylamb - how you feeling today? great advice to sit down and really think about your future dont be frightened to have big dreams as someone once told me if you dont have a dream how can it come true ?
education is really important or a job even if its part time - the other good advice is to see if there are any social things for mums to be like aqua aerobics or something - it may sound silly but it will really help to lift your mood and you may even meet someone else your age
regarding the boyfr/father - do you really want a man in your life who treats you like this when you are carrying their child ? what do your friends and family think of him - perhaps have some space and you can both decide if you want to be together - you know in life you ahve to kiss a lot of toads before you get to the prince - i had to wait until i was 36 !!
take care
gx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:47 pm 
hiya im feeling abit better today. ant been tempted 2 ring my ex thanx god. think all my dignity as gone down the drain were splitting up with himis concered. i was thinking about aqua arobics and my mum and sister both want to do it to so hopfully things will start getting bette now thanxs 4 your replys xx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:52 am 
Post subject:
Hope your ok mylillamb, Im here if you fancy a chat sometime. xx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:05 am 
thanx u. me and my bf been talkin turns out when i dont ring or chase him he wants me men are so stupid.it does feel nice to no he as his tail btween his leg and he wants to come crawing back to me...but he must be mad if im ganna take im back how much off a idiot does he think i am. ill shut up ranting now lolxx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:19 pm 
Post subject:
Na you stick to it girlie and dont take him back! You'll do far better in your own xx Wink
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:55 pm 
Post subject:
hi mylillamb,
was reading through the comments and you should know that no matter how bad it gets, it always gets better.
when my sister was 18 she had my nephew ryan, and during the end of her pregnancy she and her partner were always breaking up and falling back together again, me and my mum never knew if they were on or off.
when ryan was 4 months my sister ended it for good, and i remember how upset she was, (were twins so were really close and confide alot in each other.)
she told me she was afraid of being alone, feeling lonely and being a single mum. i remember telling her that she doesnt need the love of any man cause she's got unconditional love from her son, i think that helped her a bit.
i won't lie and say she was fine, cause there were times when she would be really upset, that was only 2yrs ago, but its behind her now. she now has a bueatiful daughter with her new partner now and the 4 of them live really happily in their own wee house. her new partner treats ryan as his own and thay really are a lovely family.
so no matter how down you get, remember even though it may seem forever, it really isnt.
hope this helps and wish you every happyness for you and your baby.
kimberley xo
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:11 pm 
hiya thank u for reply im starting to feel stronger more and more each day and the thing u said about not needing love from a man cause u get all the love from your baby is a big help thanx youxx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:01 am 
Post subject:
Arr that was a really nice message Kimberley20, i think that will help a few mum-to-bes who read it! Wink xx
drmami1986
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:44 pm 
Post subject: thanks
wow this has helped me alot cause my babys dad does not care he told me to get an abortion and refuses to talk to me at alll and he says he doesnt care at all about my ;child and i am 21 this is my first pregnancy and i am 4weeks pregnant. so i was down but this has really lifted my spirts thanku
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:34 pm 
hiya.sice this post i feel alot better. i now feel happy and excited and altough still in love with the father i no i can cope with out him. mind u tho i still have days were i feel i could rip my hair out lol.congrats on your pregnancy. sorry 2 hear about your ex. men are such pigs at time. but u are still young and im sure u will find sum 1 new in time and your ex will wish he never left cause he is the 1 missing out on a new life. your babys first smile or 1st feed the 1st at everything they lose so much wen they walk away and dont realise it till its 2 late x
k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:43 am 
Post subject:
hi mylillamb. i know a few people have already replied to you message and they have probably given you all the support you need, but just to let you know im here if you wanna 'get things off your chest' too Smile im a similar age to you (19) xx good luck-wish you all the best xx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:48 am 
aww thanx u. same here hunni xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular