pleeeease will someone help

bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:51 pm 
Post subject: pleeeease will someone help
ive just been confirmed as being 4wks pregnant, but hcg levels are up wall, has anyone ever had to have bloods taken to monitor hcg levels in early pregnancy? if so what happened, i would be grateful if anyone would reply as i want to try and understand whats going on xxxx
tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:03 pm 
Post subject: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HI DONT KNOW IF THIS HELPS BUT I GOT + PREG TEST ON WED AND - TEST ON THURS, DOCS ARENT SURE WHATS HAPPENING AS IVE STARTED TO LIGHTLY BLEED SO I THINK IM HAVING BLOOD TESTS ON WED TO SEE IF IM PREGNANT Sad
I WOULDNT WORRY TOO MUC H LEVELS CAN BE QUITE LOW IN THE VERY EARLY STAGES (ITS GOOD THEY ARE KEEPING AN EYE ON YOU THO)
GOODLUCK XXX Very Happy
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:58 pm 
Post subject:
i did test on thursday and was a really faint line but went to docs coz had pains in left side he sent me to epu for tests, had my bloods done and they come back 27.2 had them done again saturday and they had gone up to 87.4, having more tomoz but just want to know now so we can plan either way. how is your bleeding i was told a small bleed cwud be due to implantation, as long as it aint like a period type amount. keep me posted and i cross my fingers and toes for you. its horrid not knowing and its only early, hope everything goes well for you honey , thanks for replying by the way x
k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:49 am 
Post subject:
hi. i found out i was pregnant wen i went to the hospital with pains in my left side. they took loads of blood. within 2 days your hormone levels should at least double!!! if your hormones have not even doubled-they will test for an ectopic pregnancy! this could be a result of the pain in your side. Please do not be alarmed though(your hormone levels have increased a lot, so this is probably not the case for you)-i was tested for this-luckily everythin is fine, the pain was caused by a water infection. xx good luck. xx
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:29 pm 
Post subject: thankyou xxx
thanks for your support it really hels, i phoned the epu this morning to see what they wanted to do with me and they said they were happy with the levels increasing to 87.4 (which was more than double) and bcoz i havnt had any pains ( apart from period type pains) they were just going to leave me be until the 20th march when me and my boyfriend can go for a scan and see wots going on. feel so relieved that the hospital aint worried do now im not ( well trying to) xxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular