GUESTS!!

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:17 am 
Post subject: GUESTS!!
Hi guys, I always see lot of guests online during the day when I am (normally middle of the night for the UK) and was wondering if any of you were from down under, mainly New Zealand?? or are you just all UK night owls??!!
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi - I am a night owl online but quite often forget to sign in!!!
I went to NZ for my honeymoon in December and came back pregnant (after being told I would probably never conceive naturally) so I have a soft spot for all things Kiwi
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:30 pm 
Post subject:
LOL it must be the water, we were told the same thing and 13yr later Hunter shows up. Maybe all the TTC ladies need to come to NZ for a holiday Very Happy You can all stay at my place Very Happy
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:02 pm 
Post subject:
Crikey - what an offer - are you sure you want hundreds of hormonal pregnant women staying with you
I can totally recommend your lovely country for a holiday - it's full of great people, lovely scenery and is very laid back.
OH is considering a move there but then the only "downside" crops up - it's just so far away.
I guess you NZ folk planned that else you would now be over run with disgruntled Brits
Glad you got Hunter, after a long old wait for him, he is very cute
Take care
Katie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular