Digital Readout Neg., 10 weeks no period??

adorkablejess
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:16 am 
Post subject: Digital Readout Neg., 10 weeks no period??
So I am utterly confused...
I had my last period on Dec 29 (over 10 weeks ago), and I've usually got a pretty regular cycle of 29 days.
I've taken three tests (2 of them may have been taken far too early) and all have come back negative, but there was something odd with the last one i took
I bought a pack of 2 tests with digital readouts, which consisted of two test sticks that pop into the tester. I took the test (first thing when I woke up) and it gave a negative result after 3 minutes or so, but when you eject the stick it looks like a basic line test and there were 2 lines. One was very dark (obviously the control line) and the other was extremely faint but definitely there...
Is it possible that the digital test didn't pick it up because I have low hormone levels??
Agggh!
I've had plenty of nausea and killer heartburn, not to mention peeing every ten seconds!

Any thoughts or advice?
Thanks, Jess
rae1985
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:50 am 
Post subject:
hi ya definatly sounds like your preg, u should go c ur gp
havin the sameproblem my self, i'm 12wks late
anyways let me now how u get on x
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:59 am 
Post subject:
I agree. Only seeing the doc/nurse will confirm it for you one way or the other to save you worrying about it. Lots of luck. x
adorkablejess
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:30 pm 
Post subject:
I have an appointment on wednesday morning to find out (i'm going to get a blood test)
=] Thanks much for your support, I will keep you updated!
Poppy99
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:01 pm 
Post subject:
I know they are not cheap but I would suggest trying a clearblue pregnancy test (not the digital ones) just for good measure. You will see the vertical line easily then if there is any HCG present. Regular weeing, nausea and heartburn are all good signs of pregnancy, especially if you have regular periods normally, fingers crossed for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular