Sharon34

NoddysWorld
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:18 pm 
Post subject: Sharon34
Just to let you know I have heard from my GP, the fertility consultant said our bloods were fine and we are getting a referral on Monday Very Happy Very Happy when he is next in.

So hopefully this won't be such a long process.

Thanks again for all your replies for yesterday.

Btw: I told OH about the injections he made a stabbing action Shocked

Take care and hopefully chat to you again soon. x
sharon34
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:13 pm 
Post subject:
Thats fab news for you hun ......very pleased for you ......the injection thing yes they all do that mine did sounds to go with it too ..................i wouldnt even let him in the room when i did mine but after a few times you get good at doing them quick and dont need to think about it much so you will be fine and honest hun if you wanted your OH to do them he would be so scared of hurting you he would do them right .......

best of luck ....there are some laddies on the other thread just starting ivf maybe worth chatting to them also ....the more people you talk to that know what your going through the better i think ..

x x x

Xavier lifes pure joy
NoddysWorld
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:21 pm 
Post subject:
Have to say OH made the sound effects to go with it. And him doing it I think your right he'd hurt it.

Thanks for all your advise, and I will jump on the other thread to find out a little more.

Have a great weekend, we are on holiday next week so I'll catch up when we get back. x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular