Early Ovulation

kezandstu
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:26 pm 
Post subject: Early Ovulation
Hiya everyone hope your all well,anyway i was just wondering if any of you have early ovulation signs.My period started last monday 25th feb and eight days into my cycle i seem to be having the sticky cervical mucus thing going on,i thought that this happened further into the cycle but this does seem to happen quite often.Its been 10 months of trying now and i really am starting to worry that something is wrong,i did get pregnant before even though i only made it to 19 weeks so surely this should mean that i would be able to get pregnant again surely ? thx kerry
Gemma1981
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hi i was due to ovulate 4th march. I had a clear slippery mucus like egg white a few days before, so would of been around day 12.
Don't really know how to word this!! but i felt round my cervix which was soft & open like they say it is when you ovulate. So maybe try this.

Let me know gem xx
kezandstu
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:03 pm 
Post subject:
Might sound a bit stupid but how do you feel around your cervix ???
Gemma1981
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:26 pm 
Post subject:
It's abit like when you have a smear test, use a clean finger & sweep it round your cervix, it sits high up, is soft to touch & it feels open. when your not ovulating it sits low, is firm to touch & closed!
Poppy99
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, just to back this up I also read that when not ovulating the cervix feels hard like the tip of your nose when soft and ovulating it feels like your lips. Been trying ovulation strips past couple of months myself without much success as not detected a surge but next month (unless of course we got lucky this time!) I too plan to try this method.
Gemma1981
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, i used this method around ovulation which was the 4th march, my cervix was soft to touch, i also did the mucus test but got abit confussed! The mucus started been slippery & like egg white a couple of days before ovulation & still is abit. how long does this type of mucus last for? gem
Poppy99
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Gem, Take a look at the pregnancy guide at the top of this web page and go to 'Charting cervical fluid' under 'trying to conceive' this may answer your questions.
kezandstu
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:25 pm 
Post subject:
ok thanx for help will try this x x
Dory
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:10 am 
Post subject: early ovulation
hi all' i'm new to the forum i'v been doing a lot of reading in here, sounds sad but i though itop was going mad but reading in here i no now i'm not the only one feeling the way i do.on the subject of early ovulation i ovulate on day 12 i worked this out when i got pegnant with my youngest son and my last pregnancy that ended on 19th september in misscarrage at 9weeks and 5 days, since loosing the baby we are finding getting pregnant real hard as my cycle went crazy so i used ovulation stick and even though i was having a 32/33 day cycle i was still ovulating on day 12 christmas day we got a very weak posative result but on day 32 my period came gutted..after that i could feel myself ovutating on day 12 weired but this month my cycle went back to my first 28 day cycle and on day 9 i got the cervical mucus i tried to feel my cervix but when it goes up i can't find it, so my guess was it was time so hubby go a text to say we would have to try a couple of days early...so to cover all the odds we did it every night till night 12, don't think i can cope with another negative..my problem is with my first 4 pregnancy's i fell in the first 2 months of trying...i'v been blessed with 3 great kids...but i can't help but feel jealous when friends and family are telling me they are pregnant and they weren't even trying. Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular