travel cots - are they safe?

tinajane
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:49 pm 
Post subject: travel cots - are they safe?
at the moment we are livin in a small house with small bedrooms, we are waitin to sell, but with the credit crunch i can see us bein here for a bit longer,
anyway my little 1 is now out of her moses basket, we have a beautiful cot bed but we just dont have the room to put it up at the moment,
so i ve had her sleepin in her travel cot, im jus wondering if any1 else has done this and if its safe enough to be used on a longer term basis,
if any1 could offer me any advice i would be really greatful,
thanks x

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
i have done this on a long term basis at home but we went to spain for 3 weeks and she was in travel cot for the 3 weeks and had no problems. think there better than cots myself my daughter gets her legs stuck in cot and we cant get them out some nights but wouldnt have that problem with a travel cot.

hoping4
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:48 pm 
Post subject:
hi also i am probaly not much help but i have used travel cots when on hols etc but wouldnt know on a long term basis. i am sure your health visitor could help you with any advice or is there any info with instructions etc. good luck ..

Jump to:  

Community

Popular