2 year old started waking at night - any advice please

nalt
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:05 am 
Post subject: 2 year old started waking at night - any advice please
After being a relatively good sleeper, my 2 year old has just started waking at night. Now he can talk he calls out for us. If we don't answer he works himself up into hysteria. If you try and settle calm him he wants to be picked up and sat in his chair. If you pick him up he settles and falls back to sleep. If you don't pick him up he works himself up more and more. The easy thing is to pick him up and settle him but I'm very conscious he's falling into a habit. Any thoughts would be gratefully received.
Linzxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:15 pm 
Post subject:
yeah sounds like hes getting in the habit...but i know how hard it is to leave him...i would do the same as u...if he settle back quickly wiv u at least you'l be able to get sum more rest...i cant leave them to get worked up, its just not nice...my daughter was like yr little 1 and i must admit it went on for a while..but if it was the only way of settling her well thats wot i done....(try getting her out of bed now tho lol), good luck xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular