Hungry baby

KirstyC
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:26 am 
Post subject: Hungry baby
Hi my daughter is 26 wks old and still not sleeping through the night she has an 8oz bottle anytime between half 1 in the morning and 5am she then gets up @ 6.30 has cereal then 4oz she will then take the other 4oz when i drop her @ half past 8 - 9am @ 12 she'll have a jar of heinz or Cow n gate then around 2.30pm she'll have another 80z bottle then she'll have an hours nap and then she'll have another small amount out of a jar then she'll eat some mashed potato and veg then she'll have her last 80z bottle @ around half 7-8pm and thats her until through the night i'm not sure if maybe this is normal could someone please help me.
Kaatje
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:33 am 
Post subject:
Hi, I know an interrupted sleep is not nice at all, definately not if you`ve got work the next day, but you seem quite lucky as your baby only wakes up twice a night. My babygirl (24 weeks old) used to breastfeed every 2 hours at night (breastmilk digests quickly), now that I started weaning her 3 weeks ago, she only feeds every 3 hours, which I`m very pleased about.
You must remember ladies, a baby eats very frequently during the day, be it solids or milk, because (s)he needs it, so why should (s)he be expected to go 12!! hours without milk during the night?! If we as parents go to sleep a bit earlier we already made up for the half hour that we`re awake when they`re feeding.
Anyway, good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Six Months to One Year All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular