hi, newbie x x

kay2301
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:49 pm 
Post subject: hi, newbie x x
Hi everyone, new to this site and thought i would write a little about myself and ask some questions.

I live in the midlands, im 27 in july and have a 8 year old daughter who means the world to me and is a golden child but of course has her moments lol. Myself and my partner are thinking of having another child now and i did say that i want 2 children but im not going to have one after im 30.

I have been on the pill now for 8 years and was wondering if this would reduce our chances of conceving? There are alot of thoughts going round in my head like, what about our holidays every year, what about the money side, what about the room in the house (i only have a 2 bed house) the other thing is materninty pay will we be able to cope with the less pay. Does anyone else think things like this or do you just go for it?

Im so scared about the labour too, having been through it before and im considering having a c section. Will i be able to ask for this if my only reason is being scared of labour?

The other thing i want to ask is would it be best to wait till the end of my pill cycle then try to conceve or to stop taking it now. Would the dates be easier if i were to cary on till the end of the cycle?

Thanks for looking

kay
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hey, i was the same as you, worrying about everything, money, house, work. But me and my partner really wanted one so we just went for it. I came off my pill mid cycle and got pregnant straight away! By the way i had been on the pill for 5 years and as i said i didnt bother waiting to finish a pack and i was fine.

Im now 21 weeks gone and im so happy, i dont even think about the money or house anymore. weve only got a 1 bed house, but we will be ok for about a year and then we will look to moving.

The c-section thing, im not so sure about, ud have to ask your midwife when you get one. I think if you keep pressuring them you should get one.

Hope this helps, Let us know what you decide xxx Very Happy
clair6
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:50 pm 
Post subject:
hi, my name is clair and im 12wks now, i already have a 22month old, we felt like she needs a little play mate so couldnt decide if we should wait or try now. i came off my pill and got caught straight away again, we are really happy tho now, i was worried about money and the house cause we only have 2 bedrooms, i belive thinks will work out if they are ment to be. good luck.xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular