Going crazy

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:59 pm 
Post subject: Going crazy
My husband is away on a course for 2 weeks so I am alone with my children, and they are driving me mad. I know that sounds really bad, but they will not do as they are told, they keep messing and making a mess, and I am just so exhausted. My spd is really causing me pain which is making it hard to do everything I need to do in the day as well as making it really hard for me to sleep, plus I am really worried about my scan on friday. Then to top it off I had a crappy meeting with my daughter's consultant today who wants her to have a procedure without really doing the proper tests to see if it will work, and all I keep doing is crying.

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:24 pm 
Post subject:
Awwww meg that's not good {{{{hugs}}}}}. could your nice mum in law come and help with the kids and round the house? xxxxxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:46 am 
Post subject:
No as she works full time and cannot afford to take any more time off. So kind of stuck really. No-one is even coming to my scan with me - my sister said she would come, now has changed her mind. Sorry to be such a misery - I know other ladies here are alone at the moment, but it is all just really getting to me at the moment.

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:53 am 
Post subject:
Not at all Meg!! I've just had a pointless rant cos some stupid neighbour woke me up with his lawnmower so you are totally entitled to be upset in your situation!!

I hope the kids are better behaved today for you and that your scan goes well tomorrow xxxxxx
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:55 am 
Post subject:
ah babe i really sympathise with you isnt there anyone to give you a hand ??? if not then just forget about the mess and rest and only do what you really have too hubby will have to help with house work when he gets back or ask MIL to give you a hand at the weekend for a few hrs.. good luck for the scan and take care of yourself, we are always in the chatroom in the evening if you need to chat...xxxxxx
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:43 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you both Smile I've just cooked dinner, so now resting on the sofa whilst they eat, then bath and stick them in bed. Just feel so bloody tired all of the time! Plus I did not sleep much for worrying about the scan, but I know I will go tommorrow and it will all be fine and I will feel like a plonker for getting so worked up over it.

flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:28 pm 
Post subject:
Awww Meg hun you sound absolutely shattered - PMA for your scan tomorrow hope it all goes well and kids go to bed nice and early for you so you can get some rest.

Take care,Flossie xxx

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:52 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks flossie. First night they have gone almost straight to sleep! Just going to watch a film then early bed. One good thing about hubby being away is that I can keep the place so tidy without him to pick up after.

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
Awww bless them they must know mummy needs a good rest!!! I like it when Mr Arch is at work all day cos my house looks beautiful!!!! Have a good sleep and us know how the scan goes xxxxxxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
arr hunny, i hope you are resting now and enjoying your film and i hope your day tomorrow is better than today

Jump to:  

Community

Popular