Really want to?

VickyDavies
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:14 pm 
Post subject: Really want to?
Hiya all
Just in need to some advice really...
Ive been with my boyfriend for 3 years. I am 18 and he is 21. We have spoke about having a baby, and we both really want one and i feel that we are both ready.we have even spoke about names lol We had a scare last year and we was gutted when we found out that i wasnt pregant. I have just been diagnosed with ms. So i have no idea what is going to happen as i have to speak to a ms nurse. However we want to get pregant in june july time as i would of finished college and got my diploma. I am scared and dont know what to do. Help!!!
xxxxxxx
RoseA
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:43 pm 
Post subject:
i personally think that no ones opinion can help you determine when the right time for 'you & your partner' is. I think that if you feel like you can support a child emotionally/physically/financially and you feel that deep down this is the right time, the you have kind of answered you own question.

You just need to be prepared yourself as this is a life long commitment (not just you but your partner too). Just remember to think logically as well as with your heart. It doesnt matter how many people tell u that it is right or wrong to have a baby now as you are the one who will live with the decision.

If you're ready, go for it, i wish you good luck but if your unsure or dont want to...i suggest you take precautions until your sure that this is what you want. Just remember your young but just because you're young does not mean that having a baby will be the end of the world and a bad thing, i know some teen mums who are much better mums that more mature/older women

Good luck honey and I hope I was not too rude Confused
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:06 pm 
Post subject:
im 18 and my bf is 21

we had a scare also and were dissappointed tht i ended up not being pregnant
then a few months later i fell pregnant nd we were both scared but once over the shock were delighted!

at least if u had a baby u will have ur education Very Happy

good luck whatever u decide x x x
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:27 pm 
Post subject:
only u no if the time is rite.

its probs best if u have ur own house and jobs and then a baby will fit in much easier.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Younger Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular