scared

allyssamichelle16
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:54 pm 
Post subject: scared
I'm only 16 and just found out i'm pregnant. I havent been to the doctor yet, and haven't told my mom. I really don't know what to expect. Any help please? e-mail me please.
kittycatt
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:19 am 
Post subject: You need to talk to someone
Hello,

This must all seem pretty scary - it might be a good idea to go and talk to your GP. You can book an appointment in confidence.

Alternatively you can get some great advice at drop in clinics.
Boobs
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hello~

I understand that you might be scared to tell your Mother/family about this. But I have learned that the shock will pass and then the excitement comes. My mom was [*CENSORED*] when I told her and I am 24, but she got over it and now is counting down the days. Either way, there is now a baby in the picture and you are going to have to stand on your own two feet and let her know. If she gets mad, let her...She will calm down. It may take a couple days or even a couple of weeks but you will of done the right thing. She is your Mother, and as you will soon see there is a connection there that runs deeper then blood. Hope I helped...Write me if you need someone to talk too. shedevil420jk@yahoo.com.
madnad
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:49 am 
Post subject: You'll be fine!
Hi there. I'm 18 and felt the same way as you are right now. I told my mum straight away so that it would be over with - and she was happy for me actually! I recommend you let a close friend or another family member know at least. That way someone will be able to give you the support and cofidence you need to get through this scary time and tell your mum. You should really go to your doctor to get checked over anyway. Did you take a home pregnancy test or did you miss a period and think that you're pregnant? Either way it's best to get it confirmed by the doctor and you'll not need to feel like you're carrying a big secret around!

It'll all be worth it in the end!

Email me at madnad182@hotmail.com if you fancy speaking to someone. X
jemma16x
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:56 pm 
Post subject:
HELLO

I'M 16 AND I'M PREGNANT MY DAD AND MUM HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT THEY WOULD NEVER SPEAK TO ME IF I GOT PREGNANT AND MY BF MUM SAID THE SAME TOO, I'M NOW 16 WEEKS PREGNANT AND EVERYONE IS SO HAPPY FOR ME, THE BEST TO DO IS TELL YOUR MUM, THE MOST SHE CAN DO IS SHOUT REALLY ITS YOUR LIFE AND ITS UP TO YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO DO...TELL HER SHOUTING ISNT GOING TO MAKE YOU NOT PREGNANT THATS WHAT MY DAD SAID TO ME...I'VE BEEN BROUGHT UP WITH MY DAD..I'M A DADDYS GIRL AND I REALLY DIDNT EXPECT THE REACTION I GOT YOU'LL BE FINE ONCE ITS OUT IN THE OPEN..

GOOD LUCK

xXx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular