new to this forum

lottie1990
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:22 pm 
Post subject: new to this forum
hi guys. ive been looking for somewhere to get support. i had a car accident at the beggining of june and lost my little one. i would now be 19 weeks pregnant, and what makes it worse is this is the second pregnancy gone wrong for me. i was distraught and miss my baby soooo much. i still go to bed with the teddy i baught for little one and cry myself to sleep. any advice on how to cope?? Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:26 pm 
Post subject:
Lottie, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I can't even imagine what you're going through as I've never had to deal with anything like this.
This is a great site for support though. I hope you find someone who can help.
xx
Bromley
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:41 pm 
Post subject:
lottie (((hugs)))

sorry to hear of your loses, i lost two babies in 2006 and all i can suggest is to take your time and to talk to someone if it be your partner or a family member or councilor.

please take care of yourself and know you are amongst others that have been through similar things and are there to help either with a shoulder to cry on or an understanding ear. xxxx
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:44 pm 
Post subject: you found the right place!!
hi lottie

sorry to hear your story-its so sad , you must be in so much pain.
Crying or Very sad
I joined on here after my mc in june. Its really helped and i have picked up some tips too. Very Happy

everyone is really friendly and caring

good luck in the future - you deserve it
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
Lottie Im so sorry for you. I lost my little one in March due to Ectopic pregnancy at 6+ wks. There is no answer to coping but believe me we are all here to give any support that you might need. Anytime you want to talk please feel free. God bless your little Angel. you will never forget as we will never forget ours. Take care my dear. pupx
lottie1990
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
thanx everyone. its a great comfort to know there are so many of you nice people out there to help me through my difficult time. i hope i can help you lot too. when i lost my first baby i was devastated. when i found out i was pregnant i was already 26 weeks. i was quite heavy then so i did not realise i was pregnant. and then at 30 weeks i started getting some pain and just thaught it was the brackston hicks. this went on for 72 hours and i was then rushed into hospital, there had been some sort of complication and i gave birth to my son (max) and was told he was a still born. it took me along time to recover from this and just as i thought i was getting back on track i fell pregnant again. i found out at 7 weeks pg and then had the accident at 12 weeks pregnant. i fell like this is tipping me over the edge. i struggle to get up in the morning and then i sit and cry for 8 hours at work. my doctor wont sign me off sick Sad Sad
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:57 pm 
Post subject:
Lottie I send you {{Big hugs}}. I cant believe your Doctor wont sign you off. Demand to see another you need time to grieve for your losses. Im so sorry for you, I cant believe how cruel life can be. Take care my dear and feel free to pm anytime. Pupxx
PinkPrincess0981
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:25 am 
Post subject:
Hello Lottie
I'm so so sorry for both of your losses sweetie x
I aggree with what pup says, you really need time to grieve, please try and see another doctor to get signed off from work hun.
Take care, sending you (((HUGS))) xx

pips1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:18 am 
Post subject:
Lottie,
First big hug to you my love. I too have lost twice - once at nine weeks (miscarriage) and then once at 36 weeks (Harry was still born) - this was last august. I say this so you know I do understand what you are going through, though each person's loss is different, I do feel your pain. Firstly, I think maybe you need some grief counselling, and I know from experience that cruise is absolutely fantastic - not just for me, but for others I know who have lost too. They dont just sit and say "there there" like some do, but they offer practical advice, and they really do see your situation and give you some coping strategies.
Secondly, I would get their advice on this too, but I personally think I would try another gp to get some time off. Sometimes having time off can make things worse, cos you have so much time to think, but sometimes it is just what you need.
I wish I could say something to make it all better - or even something that might help. All I can really say from personal experience is that you must allow yourself time to heal. Dont expect too much too soon - I am a year on, and I know that a lot of the time I can cope, but I still feel so angry and sad sometimes (and guilty). Please please please get some help from someone professional - you have been through so much Im sure there is so much to work through now in your own mind.
If you want to chat at any time, plesae pm me as well and I will do my best. My heart aches so much some days even now, and the pain probably will never be forgotten. But I can carry my loss with me now, and it doesnt carry me anymore. I hope that makes sense - it means I can live my life again now carrying the loss in my heart, rather than being taken along by it, out of my control. You too will get to this stage one day, but in the meantime, my thoughts and love are with you, lots of love Pipsx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular