Is it normal to feel soooooo hungry

RHL
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:08 pm 
Post subject: Is it normal to feel soooooo hungry
Hi. Am just 8 weeks pregnant and am feeling sick pretty much all day every day. I am also starving hungry, ALL the time. I literally finished my lunch today and had to go out for more food. If I am not eating I am feeling sick. Luckily, I haven't put any weight on so far but I am worried I'll end up the size of a house if I keep going!

Am trying to keep going with some exercise and am eating as much fruit as I can manage but it doesn't stop me wanting chocolate/sweets/anything, all the time!

Anyone else feeling like this?
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:17 pm 
Post subject:
lol yeh im hungrey 24 7 im 30 weeks so it dosnt get eney better i open my eyes and the first words to come out my mouth are im starving lol i am now ihave just ordered a pizza my hubbys even put weight on with me eating so much xx
gingin
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
am 13 weeks and i have to eat more than normal for sure - otherwise i start to feel sick - i have breaky mid morning snack lunch mid afty snack dinner and snack - but to be honest i feel sick most evenings so dont manage much unless its put under my nose
but yes i wake up starving and go to bed starving - seems to be normal
g
x
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
Me too its desperate - this is my third successful (so far) pregnancy and I have never had 'morning' sickness before but half the time I cant tell if I feel sick or I am starving...I have put on 9 pounds and I am only about 10 weeks, havent told anyone at work about baby just yet but they are beginning to comment on the sheer amount of food I am eating its like I graze all day - graze being the operative word will end up the size of a cow if I am not careful lol Laughing
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:48 am 
Post subject:
Hey, yep me too, im eating so much, double wat i used to x
Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:44 am 
Post subject:
I think i'm slowing down a bit, but from about week 16 to week 23 I was eating seconds and thirds of big meals like shepherd's pies and such. I was eating like a pig!
tealbutterfly
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:09 pm 
Post subject:
believe, you are not alone!
I'm 8 weeks and eating like a pig and I'm getting worried. I really need to start looking at what exercise is appropriate.
zacharysmom
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:34 am 
Post subject:
i'm sooo relieved!! am 8 weeks gone and i thought i was abnormal being hungry all the time!! i have to have breakfast, a mid morning snack, lunch and then by the time i get home at 5...its like i hadn't eaten all day!! lol am genuinely suprised my clothes still fit Shocked
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:40 am 
Post subject:
I have to say ive been the total opposite - i struggle to eat a plate of food!! For the first 5 months i was sick every day, so barely ate a thing, then i got food poisoning from a works meal at a hotel (granted i didnt eat much of it, but ate enough to get ill), and was in hospital on a drip for 3 days, then since then, ive only been able to eat half of a normal portion - i do find i get peckish during the day though and always carry biscuits and snacks in my bag to take the edge off, but my stomach gets so full so quickly, an the heartburn is hell!! Iwonder if my stomach will go back to its normal size when baby is born so that I can eat a big juicy steak!!!!?!!
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:51 am 
Post subject: xx
my 1st 3 month i dint eat much at all and my midwife kept on telling me off lol. but now i wake up in the morning and im like i want choc nowww lol. i try to eat proper food but it just dont apeal to me, its sweets and choc i want all the time x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular