When should I test??

Tasha1985
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:29 am 
Post subject: When should I test??
Hi all, I was due on Monday 10th and there's still no sign of my period. I feel like im coming on but ive been told that you can feel pre-menstrual when your pregnancy is in the early stages also. When do you think I should do a pregnancy test? I'm tempted to wait until Sunday so that ive left enough time nut im feeling soooooooooo impatient. HELP!!!!!!!
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:38 am 
Post subject:
Depends on the type of test you are thinking of doing. I see no reason why you cant do a test now and try one of the First Response tests. Let us know how you get on!. x
cinders
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:59 am 
Post subject:
hi tasha i have sort of just been in your situation my af was 8 days late and i done three hpt's and they were all negative so it sort of prepared me for my af, good luck though i hope you get the result you want il have my fingers crossed for you sweetie.
Tasha1985
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:25 am 
Post subject:
I think I'll wait to Friday morning to test. I really wanna leg it to the chemist and test now, but I cant bear the feeling of a negative result. Running to the toilet every 10mins and looking at my knickers is driving me crazy too. Laughing I cant wait for this week to be over! My hubby keeps phoning asking me how I feel (bless him) thanks for the support & I'll keep you all posted!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular