baby's development gone backwards on log-in screen!

bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:31 pm 
Post subject: baby's development gone backwards on log-in screen!
i just wanted to write and say that i have been monitoring my babies development over the past few days, and was shocked to see that it had actualy gone backwards, my due date is november 17th and my baby has been forming for 16days and i have loved watching it unfold before my eyes, to my horror it now says my baby is 9 days . can you please explain how this has changed, and what i can do about it, thanks x
HannahM
AskBaby Team
AskBaby Team
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:44 am 
Post subject:
Hi bloominglovely,

Well spotted and so sorry for the confusion!

There had been an error in the system that had caused the image to run a week ahead of the actual development dates. We corrected this yesterday which is why you went from 16 to 9 days.

Again I appologise profusely for the confusion however please be reassured that now everything is now as it should be and you can follow your baby's correct development from now on.

Do let me know if you have any questions about this at all.

Hannah
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:32 am 
Post subject: development gone backwards
thanks for the reply, i dont understand why at the top it says my baby has been forming for over 2weeks based on my due dates, but as you scroll down to development it says 9 or 10 days?????
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:34 am 
Post subject: development?
the picture also doesnt seem to correspond with the text, my pic of baby still looks like fish eggs caught in a coral lol
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:54 am 
Post subject:
Right - thanks for letting me know - sounds like we need to look at it again!

Please bear with us on this today - i'll get one of our technical team to look at it later and i'll keep you posted on when we have it sorted!

Congratulations on your pregnancy by the way
Very Happy
Han x
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:56 am 
Post subject: developing now?????
thanks hun, im not out the woods yet tho, which is why weve been so excited over watching the progress and made the development page our home page lol, im only 4weeks and 2days along but ive had probs wiv hcg levels and stuff and were waiting to go for a scan on 20th to check progress. i would appreciate if you could look into this for us cheers x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular