Pregnant Grandmother

dannyman
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:44 pm 
Post subject: Pregnant Grandmother
Hello to all you mothers our there,

This is my story. I am 44 year young, i must admit i have the body of a 20 year old and skin to match, and i am very hyperactive always will be, so it was not supprising really. I have a daughter of 24 who has two sons, 4 years and 4 months, a son of 23 who has one son of 4 years also, so i am one of those glamerous nannys, so to my suprise and delight to my husband i am pregnant again, i have just found my freedom and i had not planned to concieve ever again, my doctors would not sterilise me because he stated i was far to healthy to go through that type of operation, he said be careful blah blah.

You can imagin how i feel now? We were just about to go on a 3 month cruse and now i cannot, we had so many things planned when the children were really independant, i am not angry because i found raising children really easy because of the person i am, full of energy.

If there is any mature mothers out there please advise on heath tips, i am still in shock because i have just found out today.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular