OMG I AM NOT IN A GOOD MOOD TODAY!!!!

flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:49 pm 
Post subject:
Well she got Consultant in to do it Shocked I had to first of all lay on my side with my leg cocked up (lovely) then with my fists under my bum that wasnt easy, thats how I have my smears too, they tell me its tilted backwards Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes They used something called Prostin Gel it came in a rather larger than normal syringe which they put in over 4 hourly intervals this was started on Thursday morning and I had Georgia Sat afternoon Shocked to be honest it was ok till about Friday lunch time but then I began to feel really bruised from all the prodding up 'there' its not easy with these 'funky cervixes' as they really struggle to find them so I know how you feel hun....you have the added urgency of the wedding but I would be inclined to as long as you and bubs are happy and healthy, hang on, thing is you could have one lot and wooohooo your in labour, hope your not too cheesed off..

F xx

Bromley
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:58 pm 
Post subject:
Archie sorry to hear your having a cack day. i hope lil Lewis hurries up and you get to hold him real soon. xxxx
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:36 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for that Flossie (and thanks for your kind wishes Brom!) as long as I know it works eventually!! Doc said that they might be able to do some pushing down on the top of the baby to push my cervix down and try another sweep first before they get the gel out so fingers crossed that might work! Shocked

What bothers me most is that my midwife has already told me that Aberdeen has the highest rate of c sections in scotland cos the docs up here panic at the slightest thing and get you into theatre before you can say "placenta" !!!

I'm going to head down to my mum's on thursday and get settled in down there for the wedding and i suppose the bright side is I CAN HAVE A COUPLE OF SHANDYS AT THE WEDDING!!! Laughing Laughing If i were breastfeeding i'd have to keep it to a minimum!!!! Laughing Laughing

xxxxxxxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
hey archie, just to let you know, they said the same to me when they tried to do a sweep, that it was really well shut, they tried the sweep at 4 and my contractions started at 5. so there is still hope for you hun
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:26 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Amy that has given me some hope Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy xxxxx
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
oh archie i am so sorry to hear that you must be so gutted !!!!! i dont really know what else to say as i know you must be so gutted and nothing is going to make you feel betterxxx so just take care and pretty soon this WILL all be a memory xxxxxxx
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:33 am 
Post subject:
hwo r u feeling today archie?

hopw u didint get woek up agen by lawnmower.

Roxy999
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:27 am 
Post subject:
i have NEVER laughed sooo much at a topic!!!! omg but i feel for you completly....

what did u call that film with the weirdos....the burks or soemthing??? awww wot was it called......??? ahhh THE BURBS!!! is he like thses ppl!!1 OMG get a pellet gun with nice wee pointy pellets and aim for his knackers!!1

omg your sooo funi!!

good luck with labour!!!! STAY OUT OF JAIL!!! ahahahaha
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:40 am 
Post subject:
OMG Roxy, you read my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a dream last night about using my hubby's air pistol and I shot out my neighbour's windows!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Feeling ok but my pelvis is bloody knackered from the doctor making me have my legs all out of place yesterday. Walking like a weeble again!! Sad
Going to get my bridesmaids dress altered at 2.30pm so might get Mr Archie to take me to mothercare to cheer me up! Very Happy xxxxxx
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:46 am 
Post subject:
well im currently TTC so hopefully in a loc of months i will be in ur position!!!!

take care and rest!!
x
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:37 pm 
Post subject:
wow hope u make it to ur sisters wedding and bubba dont decide to come.

DOBSON
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:21 pm 
Post subject:
hi Archie!!
well you have had a bad day!! Just to let youknow I am thinking of you.xxxx
I can totally understand the lawnmower thing as I had a shouting fit at my neighbour (they are also new) on Sunday for sawing down the tree in their front garden with an electric saw at 7.30 am.I unfortunatley wasnt as calm and did also swear ALOT (look out old fishwife alert!!!) I really didnt care-infact the more people that heard me the better-id have taken on the whole street!!! I hadnt had a very good sleep that night and had just nodded off.
I threatend all sorts of things I would do with that chinsaw and I think I made refenece to the chainsaw massacre.Hubby didnt saw a word-He just lay in bed looking at me a bit frightened.
When baby is born I hope he/she cries loudly and wakes up my neighbours.
Some people are so inconsiderate and selfish-It makes me sick.
Anyway thinking of you and your cervix and hope you meet your little one very very soon.
Love Dobson and bump
xxxxxxxx Laughing Laughing Laughing
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:53 pm 
Post subject:
i feel for you i am still early on wish me luckxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular