Help Please!!!!!!

justme23
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:17 pm 
Post subject: Help Please!!!!!!
Ok I'm 8 weeks pregnant with my first baby and today when I woke up and got in the shower while I was washing down there I notice some bleeding. I automatically called the Dr. which I have to come in tomorrow to make sure everything is ok, but in the mean time rest and try not to worry, but I can't help but think that something is happening. When ever I go to the bathroom I see pinkish like bleeding but only when I wipe. I just want to know has this happened to anyone else or should I have good reason to worry?
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:54 am 
Post subject: xx
hiya try not to worry (although its very hard lol) i had bleeding in early pregnancy the blood was pinkish but dint have any clots.i rushed to ane and got a scan the next day and everything was fine. she told me not to worry unless there was big clots and alot of blood. good luck xxxx
k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:58 pm 
Post subject:
yea i had the same problem about a week ago(im 9 weeks now) it was a light pink coloured blood, but only when i wiped. I spoke to the hospital who said it is normal to have bleeding at 8 weeks!!!(as your period would normally be due) the only time you need to worry is if it is red and if there is a lot of it. Im sure you will be fine hunny Smile xx
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:13 pm 
Post subject: keep your hope!
i wish u loadsa luck and i hope everything turns out well, im sure it will as ive been told the same thing, that as long as its not a lot of blood and no darker shade than pink u will be fine. theres a lot going on down there at the moment , keep your faith and hope everythings ok, good luck xxxxx
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:42 pm 
Post subject: Help
dont worry hun everything will be fine i am 6 weeks ish the same thing is happening to me right now. i saw my gp who has said not to worry this happens to a lot of women in the early stages.my doc advised me that if i had miscarried then i would have cleared the hormones out within 24 hours, so do a test like i did to give you peace of mine like i did (5 days ago when i started to bleed) and its still positive. i have got a scan next weds so fingers crossed for us both.
take care
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular