my first pregnancy. help!!

k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:26 pm 
Post subject: my first pregnancy. help!!
Hi everyone,

Im kirsty, 19 and this is my first pregnancy. im due on the 13th october which means im gonna be fat all through summer Sad lol.

Over the past week iv had morning sickness, but it persists throughout the full day!is this normal? and my boobs are so sore its unbearable at times and for some reason i keep crying one minute then im really happy the next or i can just be a total b***h to people. does anyone else get like this or is it just me?All my food tastes weird so im not eating much and i can get really constipated!

i am really happy that we r having a baby( now that im over the shock) so why do i hate the pregnancy so much? please help! xxx
Lxjane
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:40 pm 
Post subject:
i was just like u with my first pregnancy! i kept crying because i looked fat and none of my clothes fit me! but im 9 weeks pregnant now and dnt care what i look like as long as the baby is ok! x x Smile Exclamation
ali2704
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:53 pm 
Post subject:
hi im 19, will be 20 in april im 7 weeks pregnant, at the moment im quite snappy towards people its like constant pmt!! u shouldnt give a s**t what u look like ur still the same person!! i been suffering with real bad nausea throughout the day but the evenings are worse!! u will enjoy the pregnancy just keep positive once ur hormones settle a lil u should feel better and make sure u get some good sleep!! x
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:54 pm 
Post subject:
welcome to motherhood lol xx lisa
k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:45 pm 
Post subject:
lol. thanks everyone-i feel a lil more normal now i know its not just me! Smile xx
ali2704
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:34 pm 
Post subject:
ur not on ur own we all going through the same thing!! x
Nikki019
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:42 pm 
Post subject:
hi everyone. im 20. had my first child 6 months ago. just manted to say... Don't worry bout your clothes not fitting.. Nothing cuter than a preggo belly. i was preggo all thru the summer too. not bad. great excuse to spend more time at the lake. good excersize and very relaxing. it's a blast/ and even tho your clothes don't fit and your upset bout it. bet you'll miss your belly when its gone. baby moving and everything. some of the greatest things you'll ever experience!!!
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hey, yep all normal, ive been an emotional wreck, very constipated.. my poor bum! and sore boobs.. isnt it great x
gorgeous1em
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hi x Im 26 and 19 weeks pregnant with my first - a girl.

Funnily enough my boobs have grown quite big - 32FF!!!!! but they are not that sore! Never had mega sensitive boobs anyway, but i am experiencing dead legs and hips!!!! So i am at the mo sleeping with a cushion in between my knwees. I find this is helping! x

My pregnancy has so far been without many hiccups touch wood! Just extremely tired! x So i have started to do 4 days a week instead of 5, and am using one days holiday per week until i go on maternity in may. Thus - i work 4 but am still paid for 5!
janey1985
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All, Im 23, literally just found out I was pregnant yesterday and still in shock!! All food tastes weird to me!! I have just had sardines and salad for my dinner and I think the girls in my office think I'm crazy, I have been vegetarian for 17yrs!! lol
Looking at your comments everything keeps getting weirder!! Embarassed
k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:19 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies, feel a lil better about myself now Smile the morning sickness isn't too bad now either.(thank god) boobs are still very tender though( cant wait for them to get bigger though) haha. xx
ashmurphy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:48 pm 
Post subject: Re: my first pregnancy. help!!
hi kirsty. this is my fist pregnancy too and i was the same as you especially in the first few months, your so tired and all you want to do is sleep. i was a real b***h to my boyfriend aswell. your just all over the place but it will pass. my boobs were killin me even if i rubbed off somethin but that goes away after a while it does come back but its not as sore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular