My Darling Joshua

Cleo2008
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:50 am 
Post subject: My Darling Joshua
We lost are baby on the 12th of May this year I should have been 16 weeks pregnant but went for a scan on the 8th and was told baby hadn't got a heartbeat, the day that should have been the best in our lives turned into the worst. Having to go home and tell the children that their baby brother/sister had died when they was expecting to see a picture for the scan was so hard for us. My friends was fab with me they can down straight away, let me cry and scream and shout ect... One of them had a miss pregnancy aswell (that's what the hospital called it) and told me to do a memory box and give the baby a name. We desided on Joshua, and both me and my husband went out and bought him a outfit and a dummy.... and put it into the box with my pregnancy test that we kept, and the letter from the hospital that had the date on to go into hospital for the op for them to take him. I will never forget joshua and never replace him he is a part of our family, I wear a emerald necklace in memory of him (his birth stone) and on his birthday next year we are planting a tree in the garden as a birthday present.

I found out I as pregnant again this week, I'm 7 weeks and so very scared it wil happen again........

Mandy
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:49 am 
Post subject:
Bless you little Joshua xxxxxxxxxx and many many best wishes to you Cleo for the safe delivery of Joshua's baby brother or sister.
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:56 am 
Post subject:
So sorry for your disappointments and loss - but lets hope that this time everything goes to plan so happy to hear you are preg again congratulations.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular