charting question?

raynie
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:00 pm 
Post subject: charting question?
I just started charting last month. My BBT ran around 97.2 in the follicular phase. Then in the Luteal Phase jumped up to around 98.5. I haven't started my period yet and I'm 10 days late (I never have been late or missed one.) The HPT reads negative, but thought I still might be pregnant until this morning I woke up and my BBT dropped to 97.58, which everything I've read on this says if your pregnant your BBT stays high until the end of your first trimester. Is it possible to be pregnant even though the BBT dropped low?
jenniP35
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:30 am 
Post subject:
Good question Raynie. I am also 11 days late. I can't keep track of my temperature bacause I work shifts but I'm sure I read if it remains high for 18 (i think) days in a row it is a sure sign of BFP. Do you have any symptoms?
raynie
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:10 pm 
Post subject:
thank you for posting. the only symptom I had was my breasts had been swollen. I ended up starting this morning Sad You said you were also late, good luck to you Wink
jenniP35
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:30 pm 
Post subject:
Sad No luck came on today Sad
raynie
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:48 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear that. I know how frustrating it can be. We have been trying for 3 years. But I have two wonderful boys so I do that God for that. I just started charting again to see if I'm still ovualating every month. (I'm turning 37 this week). Good luck to you next month. Keep your head up. It took 2 years with my last one and he was worth the wait Very Happy
jenniP35
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:14 pm 
Post subject:
I've just turned 36 and trying for my first so I better be ovulating every month Exclamation
raynie
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
Do you use the ovulation tests?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular