Archie

fifitrixibelle
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:55 pm 
Post subject: Archie
Hey archie. How u feeling the noo?! Did u give Paul what for? U poorthing having to put up with all that hoo ha just now. Big hugs. Xxx

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:01 pm 
Post subject:
I knew when I saw your name on the index page here you had left me a message!! Spooky!!!!! Laughing

I was on the phone to him for an hour and a half earlier and set him completely straight. He has totally accepted now that his mother and father are the problem and that although he doesn't feel he can confront her yet on things said behind my back cos she will just deny it, he will never make out again that I am to blame for her being nasty. He has said, however, that if anything is said infront of him he will pick her up on it as he she can't twist it around then and there. He has also agreed to all my "terms" with them seeing Lewis and coming round and peeing us off every weekend and after baby comes too.

A bit of a result but at least he saw that he was in the wrong xxxxxxxxxx
Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:09 pm 
Post subject:
Aw that's great Hun. A result at least. I'm going through the mill big time with my excuse of an OH. Things just really hit rock bottom when he arrived in at half 5 this morning blotto'd and ended up keeping me up all night trying to make sure JP wasn't affected or woken. Am just so fed up of it. I'm going home on Wednesday for a few days I think and as far as I'm concerned he can wallow in it. I'm just so fed of it. I feel like I do everything from keeping the business going to keeping the house to minding JP and the balance of work and reaponsibilty just hangs sharply on my side. Sorry for ranting just so bloody cheesed off right now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Message Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular