Time to share your embarrasing stories

ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:53 am 
Post subject:
omg now that would be embarrassing bless her lol.

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:55 am 
Post subject:
Please tell me she had more than a scrunchie around her legs............!!!!!!
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:57 am 
Post subject:
lol -she had put a skirt on too -thank god!!!!!!!!
So funny when she told me Razz but was mightily offended when i told her that must be one very stretched hair band Razz
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:04 am 
Post subject:
lol it must of been tho to b used as a knicker replacement lmao

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hmmm embarrassing story.............. I have a whole catalogue i'm sure you can imagine with it being me!!!

The latest one was probably being at an ante natal class a few weeks ago and the midwife had us all write down on a list our names, addresses and how far on we were. I had put mines down and it was 37 + 5 at the time....the next lady was all confused about it and said she was due 2 days ahead of me so instead of me saying the logical "oh well you're 38 wks then" in my head I worked it out very wrong and said she was 37 + 3 .......then the midwife went round and asked us all when our due dates were to match them up with the list. When it got to the woman who had asked for my help the midwife said "no that's wrong you're 38wks"......the woman turned round and pointed right at me and said "well SHE told me that's what it was, now she's made me look stupid, thanks very much!!!" She got up and ran out to the loo in tears!! Everyone else looked at me like I was the spawn of the devil!!!! Shocked Laughing Laughing
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:39 pm 
Post subject:
Whilst pregnant i suffered with very bad trapped wind.
One day i was sitting in the office with a collegue behind me and i thought we were the only ones in the room. I just said out loud, with out turning around, 'oh my god iv got such bad wind, i really need to fart'
to which my collegue started to laugh. I, thinking that what i had just said was actually not that funny, turned to look at her and saw my male boss standing beside her!!!! Needless to say he was not that impressed, he hurriedly threw some paperwork at me and walked out!!!!!! Embarassed Embarassed
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:03 pm 
Post subject:
lol...crnt believe the knicker story!that is so funny!!!
my embarrassing story is...
since ive been pregnant i have to get up about twice in the night to go to the toilet.i remember waking up and thinking to myself i will go to the toilet in a min and the next thing i knew i had wet myself!i must have forgotten to go to the toilet and fell back to sleep Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
lol!
xxx

fifitrixibelle
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:17 pm 
Post subject:
ok ladies to most of ye this will mean nothing but just to point out baby brain at its best, i was listening to the radio n they had this quiz on n one of the ques was how many counties in ireland begin with 'W' to which the contestant said 3 n i also said 3 to james(OH) n he goes eh no theres four, so i named out wicklow, waterford, wexford what else, theres only 3, n james said eh did u forget about westmeath, not that big a deal except thats where im from lol!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed i felt sooooooo stupid!!!!!!!!

ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:51 pm 
Post subject:
awww archie her hormones must of been playing up bad style that day lol any1 else probably would of just laughed it off and not made a big deal of it lol...awww never mind. xx.

ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:53 pm 
Post subject:
Tracie85 wrote:
Whilst pregnant i suffered with very bad trapped wind.
One day i was sitting in the office with a collegue behind me and i thought we were the only ones in the room. I just said out loud, with out turning around, 'oh my god iv got such bad wind, i really need to fart'
to which my collegue started to laugh. I, thinking that what i had just said was actually not that funny, turned to look at her and saw my male boss standing beside her!!!! Needless to say he was not that impressed, he hurriedly threw some paperwork at me and walked out!!!!!! Embarassed Embarassed

haha bless ya hun...men don't understand the joys of pregnancy lol. x.

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:04 pm 
Post subject:
hey i've also done the "skirt in your pants" one too.......was wearing a dress over leggings when i went down to a new season launch in london. Came off the plane and went to the loo before getting the heathrow express and was so sleepy and in such a rush i tucked my dress in my leggings and ran off to catch the train. Met one of the managers from another shop on the platform and she kindly told me!!!!! Half of the airport had seen me by then but i just laughed and laughed and laughed cos i actually thought it was quite funny!!!

Did something similar when i went to the 24hr asda one night......i'd been mucking about one night in my flat when i was at uni with fake flowers in my hair to look all bohemian (i was an art student!). I had really long hair then and put a massive bun at the back and had pulled all these tiny little white flowers off of a stem and pushed them into the bun so i just looked like i had a massive white flower bud at the back of my head. I'd fallen asleep then woke up later and wanted munchies so off i trotted in my car to asda to get some food. Not only was i in my jammies with a coat over the top but i had forgottne my hair so was standing in the checkout queue with this group of lads behind me p*ssing themselves laughing at me for looking like some kind of trampy weirdo with half a garden centre stuck in my head!!! Laughing Laughing I was trying to work out why they were laughing just as one of the flowers fell out of my hair and then started frantically trying to pull them all out which just made it worse!!!!! Embarassed Embarassed
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
i went into a resturant a couple of weeks ago and ordered a toatie that i thought said cheese, beef and tomatoe.
when the toastie came i complained that there was no beef in it, she said its BEEF TOMATOE, i was very embarrassed and she pointed out that a beef cheese and tomatoe toastie would not sell well, i well fancied that Sad
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:20 pm 
Post subject:
Wot a laugh, brilliant stories!!! Razz
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular