katie 21

xsarahlx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:39 am 
Post subject: katie 21
hi katie just read your post about your scan tomorrow and i was wondering what your symptoms are , i went for the same scan last thursday because i keep getting bleeding between periods and i get this ache in my tummy/back all the time but it's really bad when i stand for a long time . they couldn't see anything on the scan although she said it looks like i've got polycysitic overies but doesn't think it is that because i have bleeding too often , sorry to be nosey
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:44 am 
Post subject:
Hiya hun, thats ok i dont mind answering Smile
I have extreme pain when we 'get down to it' lol and pain when i stand for long times too, exactly where u have the pain. i dont have the bleeding in between periods and they are always regular, the doc thinks its not 'polycystic', but it is most likely cysts or endometriosis which is blood clots and sometimes cysts.

K xxx

xsarahlx
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:46 am 
Post subject:
thanks katie can you let me know how you get on , thanks hun and goodluck hope you get it sorted x
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:47 am 
Post subject:
Yeah definitly i prob wont be on til sat/ sunday tho as have a busy weekend Very Happy
Thanku Smile

K xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Message Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular