Hi strangers..

sian78
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:27 pm 
Post subject: Hi strangers..
I'm after advice again!!! loads have changed in the last 12 years.. can someone tell.. when is a baby expected to roll over.. my little man is 10 weeks old now.. he has found his hands and always sucking on his thumb.. bless him... dont think he has found his feet yet... just cant remember when they roll over.. anyone know??? a few of you should remember me...

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi sian, Hunter is 9mnth and he still isnt rolling over and shows no sign of being interested!!! but a friends baby started rolling around 3mnths so I guess it happens when it happens. That part never changes!! Very Happy How is motherhood treating you now??!!
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:09 pm 
Post subject:
so much has changed in the last 12 years.. it was a big reality check at first, but now i would be lot without him.. he is so cute.. bed times is sorted.. that is why i love him sooooooooooo much!!!

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:58 am 
Post subject:
LOL yea they seem to become even more adorable when they sleep well Laughing
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:29 am 
Post subject:
hello,
my daughter rolled at 3 months, once and then realised she could do it never did it again, my son rolled at 4 months and he didn't stop that was how he got around for a bit. but i know some babies who never roll, just not interested in doing it
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:40 pm 
Post subject:
hi sian...dont know the answer to ur question but know how u feel about things changing so much in 12 yrs...alfie is 3 wks now and its all still so new.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular