single parent

Adelx72
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:22 pm 
Post subject: single parent
Hi does anyone know if i'm entitled to get milk tokens? im a single parent to one child but im currently receiving working tax credit and was told im not entitled to get milk tokens.
Shevi
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:27 pm 
Post subject:
not sure hun
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:59 pm 
Post subject:
Im not sure hun but was wondering this myself, for when my baby is born i am working and planning on going bk for 16 hrs a wk but i know how much milk is not sure i can keep affording it. I wanted to breastfeed but my friend did as a single parent and her baby was so demanding and wanted the breast every 1.5hrs she was exhausted and we couldnt help her much as baby wouldnt take a bottle when she expressed or when she tried to just give her formula. I know having a baby is hard but being on my own i dont want to make it harder on myself, but on other hand formula is vry expensive.
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:10 pm 
Post subject:
I get milk tokens as I'm getting lone parent income support and family tax credits. I don't think you can get them if you work over 16 hours a week, unles you're under 18!
I had thins problem with my first baby, I wasn't entitled to anything , but got it all with second, then will do again with this one, it's rather annoying.

Good luck anyhow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Single Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular