fertility boosts?

raynie
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:33 pm 
Post subject: fertility boosts?
Has anyone tried these things on the market like fertility tea or supplements? Just curious if they actually work or if its just another scam.
Tasha1985
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:16 am 
Post subject:
Hiya, I've been taking Ovulex (www.ovulex.com) since Mon 25th Feb. Before taking it my horomones were all over the place. Ive felt 100% better since taking it and my GP has confirmed that my horomones are on point for my to concieve. Better still its natural & I'm in contact with several women who conceived within the first 3 months of using it! Better still is that im 4 days late for my period Very Happy take a look at the website & tell me what you think!
trying4no1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:41 am 
Post subject:
Hi there, i'm new to this site so just trying to find my way around.

I am TTC 3 months now, only off pill 6 months after 10 years.

I am interested in ovulex, where can you buy it, i looked at the site but it just seems to be packages for the computer.
raynie
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for your imput Trying4no1. I'm going to check out the website and will let you know what I think. Exclamation At this point I'm willing to try anything (with in reason) We have been trying for 3 years!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular