Worried about pain

AnnaLou01
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:57 pm 
Post subject: Worried about pain
This is my first pregnancy and I have my 12 week scan tomorrow and I'm really worried that something might be wrong. I don't know anyone who's pregnant so i haven't spoken to anyone about it but i've been having quite alot of pain over the last 2 to 3 weeks. It kind of feels like quite sharp pains and i don't know what could be causing it. It's not agony, but is very uncomfortable - has anyone else had similar pains during this time of pregnancy? I really hope someone can help!
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:29 pm 
Post subject: xx
hiya were is the pain u have been feeling. im sure everything is ok but u can ring your midwife wen ever u want 2 for a chat im always on the phone 2 mine asking questions lol xx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:53 am 
Post subject:
They are probably just stretching pains, but if your worried ring your midwife.

Hope your scan goes well, ive got my 21 week scan today, im so excited!! x
xamberx
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:39 am 
Post subject:
i keep getting like cramp like pains and pains like ive been doing tummy exercises bnt i wudnt worry i ast my doc and ther jst stretching pains if u have bleeding with the pains or they become unbearable thn contact sum1 bt at the min u dnt av t worry, gd luk x
Catherine1587
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:46 am 
Post subject:
hi im 17 weeks pregnant and lately have been getting quite a few sharp stabbing pains, so much so i went to the hospital because i was worried they checked me over and said that all was fine and that i would experience pain because the womb is growing, and stretching, i suppose its so easy to forget that! but i wouldn't worry, unless you are experiencing any sort of bleeding, then definately get yourself checked out. i mean you may want to get checked out anyway just to put your mind at ease. thats what i did,

hope this helps

catherine
xxx
enyidiya
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:35 pm 
Post subject: Experiencing pain and seeing menses
Hello friends,
Am 10wks pregnant.I had a normal period in the 1st and second month.Test still says am pregnant.Has that happened to any one before.I also had normal menstral pains during this periods as well.I need an urgent reply.
AnnaLou01
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:17 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks to everyone for their advice! I feel much better to know it's not just me experiencing these pains. Thankfully i had my three month scan on monday and it went really well Smile I couldn't believe how much the baby was moving around! I asked the midwife about the pains i've been having and she reassured me that it really is only my uterus growing and only to worry if i get bleeding, which i haven't, so i'm feeling much happier now! Mikhaela - Hope your 21 seek scan went well Smile Thanks again to everyone! x
xamberx
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
dont worry iv had alot of cramp like pains etc bt ast doc an mw an ther jst stretching pains dnt worry gd luck with ur scan i had mine yday ule feel well proud wen u c it trust me lol xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular