Biodegradable nappies

Grammy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:02 am 
Post subject: Biodegradable nappies
Hi,

My daughter, 19, is pregnant (due in September), and I am trying to find out what type of biodegradable nappy any of you might have used before?!

I am very keen to do even more for the environment (I do my best already), but didn't realise how many different types there are on offer.

If any of you have tried any type of biodegradable nappy before, please let me know what you think of them.

thanks. Smile
Jena
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:58 am 
Post subject:
Hiya,
I've used ones valled Nature boy and girl before and they were really good actually. Definately on a par with some of the other brands I've tried. A little more expensive but I guess that's the price you pay for being environmentally friendly!

Jena x
BusyDaddy
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:46 pm 
Post subject:
We also use Nature, and they have been great. Not just that little bit more environmentally friendly, but I also think they are a better nappy.

We've used pampers on a few occassions when we got free samples, and the gel from 2 of those pampers nappies leaked. OK, may be we were unlucky, but we've not had that problem in 3 years with Nature.
spacegrantham
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:35 am 
Post subject:
We have used nature boy and girl /nature baby but they contain gel like conventional disposables. There are other more eco friendly nappies like the Little green earthlets Wiona bio nappy and Tushies.

HTH
Kim
jne2004
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:48 am 
Post subject:
You can get biodegradable / eco friendly nappies from here (and if you're lucky enough to live locally to them - you can get free delivery)
www.bowbelle.co.uk
AngelaS
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:36 pm 
Post subject: bio degradeable nappies
my first baby is due in December and I'm currently looking at the nappy options with a thought for the environment. I notice that Boots do a range called the Nature Baby Care range and wonder if anyone who has tried these could let me know what they're like?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Nappies, Changing and Potty Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular