Hi im new here

cinders
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:54 am 
Post subject: Hi im new here
Hello evrone i am new here so here a bit of info about me.
I am 20 years old and my hubby i have a two year old and a three year old both girls, me and hubby have been trying to concieve for two years now and have had no luck i am having a lap done tomorrow and am very nervous as i have never had any kind of proceedure done before.
Very Happy
Tasha1985
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:21 am 
Post subject:
Hi cinders, im not sure what a lap is but good luck with it. The fact that you have two healthy daughters shows that everything's in working order, it must be sooooo annoying that this one is taking its time. It will be well worth it in the end!
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:34 am 
Post subject:
hi cinders i am waitin on a an appointment for a lap aswell, i am 24 and me n my partner have been ttc since june 07 with no luck!! my periods r regular every month and have been since i came off the pill but still no luck i had went to docs because i was gettin slight stomach cramps in between periods it was jst like period pain but i was gettin it for the whole month so they did a scan which showed nothing that cud be preventin me gettin pregnant, so in view of the fact that i had been trying so long aswell doc agreed to send me for a lap,
i hope it all goes well for you!! i would expect it will be fine if you already have 2 girls tho!!
but gl for your lap

xx
cinders
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:56 pm 
Post subject:
hi evrone i found out today that i didnt release an egg last month and my dh has a very low sperm count, and the only way we are going to have a chance of concieving is through ivf, has anyone got any info on releasing eggs as i havnt a clue about it because she said i ovulate dbut didnt release an egg but i thought they were both the same thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular