What a mess!!

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:55 pm 
Post subject: xx
aww hunter thats alful stupid nosey cow. hunter will be very intelegent tut at that silly women x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
and she looked like she was in her teens, nothing against that but GEEZ its not like she had life experiance to back up her theory!!!! Stupid cow Laughing Im way over that now anyway, although not as good, formula has come a long way over the years so I know he is still getting what he needs. I bet Leon is growing like a weed!!!!
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:00 pm 
he deff is lol. he so big now. he such a chub i just wnt 2 eat him lol xxx
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:07 pm 
Post subject:
Its amazing how much love you have for someone you have only just met and dont really know yet a!! Wink
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:13 pm 
i no i could never love ny 1 as much as i do leon. mind u the constant worryin i bad tho. my sis wanted 2 take him 2 shop n i nearly had a panic attack in the end she sed it dint matter. my chest was really hurtin on the fort ov bein with out him x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:15 pm 
Post subject:
Im still like that 9mnth later, so dont feel silly! he in daycare in a few weeks so that be a trying time.............for me!!! Sad
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:18 pm 
aww it is testin time aint it. at first u prob wont no wt 2 do with ur self but then u will prob start looking 4ward 2 that time 2 ya self x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:55 pm 
Post subject:
i be back at work FT so that will keep my mind off things though Very Happy
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:17 am 
Post subject:
huge hugs to you huns.
xxxxx
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:15 am 
Post subject:
Hunter i cant believe what that stupid girl said to you! Its nothing to do with intelligence, breastfeeding just passes on anti-bodies to the baby. Any way they make formula milk to resemble breast milk now any ways.
Over here we have special breastfeeding cafes where mums can get together and engage in a spot of group breastfeeding Laughing
But as for doing it in public places I feel if Im covered up then no one can complain.

lol at my spelling, you would never guess that i wasnt breastfed would you Laughing
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:01 pm 
Post subject:
hehe I didn't do anything for 12 weeks really, what with expressing/feeding/expressing/feeding generally being some kind of dairy cow! when the in laws (and anyone else) came round, they got 20 minutes to see baby, then were set to various housework tasks to help me out!! haha

teh first time I did go out, carefully organised so I could take a feed for Isaac and actually manage not to express for 3 hours, some nosy cow decided it was a good idea to tell me I should be breast feeding!!! really really really enjoyed putting her in her place, explaining that she really should learn to shut up about things she knows nothing about (as the bottle contained breast milk). I don't think she'll be being judgemental to any other Mums in the near future Very Happy
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:01 pm 
Post subject:
well don e devonmum, some people should just mind their own business. It's none of their business even if you were bottle feeding. Iwish my inlaws would do the housework, they just come round and drink cups of tea I've made and criticise my husband for not cutting the grass! He has had other things to do!

DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:52 am 
Post subject:
exactly LD!! my baby, my decision - nosy cow - if I chose to bottle feed him cow's milk its still up to me, not her!! I hate 'people' sometimes Very Happy
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular