Which really nappy is the best?

kazbabe
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:43 pm 
Post subject: Which really nappy is the best?
Hi I'm looking to use really nappies for my second baby due in August. Trouble is which one do I go for, there is so many different types and makes. I like the idea of the shaped ones with poppers rather than the ones you have to fold. I've got a few catalogues, any advice form mums who have used them would be great.
many thanks
Kaz Confused
ROZ879
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
I used kushies. They are shaped and they have velcro so they do up like a disposable. You can add booster pads in them if you want and I thought they were great. The only thing that I would say is if you use real nappies you will have to buy your baby's clothes a couple of sizes bigger at the bottom because even clothes these days are made for baby's that wear disposables.
They are avai;able in the larger boots & mothercare stores. Hope this helps.
Dobsod
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:07 pm 
Post subject:
for size 1, I got little lambs and have never had a 2nd thought about about them, they are great.
And for size 2, i got tots bots popper ones as my daughter learned how to undo felcro before i could get her tights/trousers on! I find these really good as well.
The only thing i would say about totsbots are they don't seem to supply enough wraps (1 wrap to 4 nappies) where as little lambs supply 1 wrap to every 2 nappies

I do put her in disposables at night time, but my heart jumps a beat every time i see the price of them! Shocked

Hope this helps
Laughing
jasdubs
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:44 pm 
Post subject: Cloth nappies + boudreaux's butt paste
Hello

Just our personal choice. We got some 'butt paste' from these guys:
http://www.buttpaste.co.uk
and have found that even with cloth nappies that this protects the botty from nappy rash totally.

It's given us real piece of mind.

Jas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Nappies, Changing and Potty Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular