very faint positive line

ann26
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:36 am 
Post subject: very faint positive line
hi every one im new here too
can any body tell me if a test is negative should there be any trace of a positive line because i did a test yesterday and there was a very faint positive line my af isnt due till thursday so i will wait till then to do another test but i dont know what to think. i have lower back pain and the odd cramp can anyone give me some info. thanks
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:40 am 
Post subject:
no if its negative there is no posistive line at all os souns lie u have a positive result and u r pregnant it is probably faint because u have tested early as af aint due yet.

MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:17 am 
Post subject:
well it sound like congratulations to you, i would do another test on thursday and see what happens
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:16 pm 
Post subject: Re: very faint positive line
ann26 wrote:
hi every one im new here too
can any body tell me if a test is negative should there be any trace of a positive line because i did a test yesterday and there was a very faint positive line my af isnt due till thursday so i will wait till then to do another test but i dont know what to think. i have lower back pain and the odd cramp can anyone give me some info. thanks

I'm having the same thoughts to, i did a test friday night and there was a very faint line to, so i thought i'd wait a few day as my af isnt due till thursday / friday either. I did one this morning and there was no line at all. So im just as confused?..... i thought that the hormone level increases each day and i was expecting to see something stronger..... Is it possible to have a faint line and then nothing?.
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:58 pm 
Post subject:
it is possible to have a faint lien and then nothign if u have chemical pregnancy. but ur rite hormones increase every day i wud wait till the time ur af is due and test again to make sure but am sure it will be stronger then for you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular