Jonty for a boy. Tilly for a girl. What do you think?

Poppy21
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:36 pm 
Post subject: Jonty for a boy. Tilly for a girl. What do you think?
So we've decided for Jonty for a boy and Tilly for a girl. We really like these names but some of my mates have p*ssed themselves laughing when I've said them. We really want to stick with our gut feeling coz we like these names and it's our kid after all! People say that Jonty sounds posh but I thinks its kinda cool. In the end its the kids personality that carries the name rather than the other way round. Isn't it? We've actually decided now not to tell people anymore until the little 'un is here, saves worrying about people's reactions.
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:16 pm 
Post subject: hi
well i think ther lush names very trendy fu.. what other peaple say its what u like im having a boy and calling him lennox no one liked it but now they love it xxxxx Very Happy
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:55 am 
Post subject:
I love Jonty, my partner wanted Tilly for a girl but i wasnt to sure. Think i prefer Lily, but if you love it have it, your friends will get use to any name you pick xx
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:04 pm 
Post subject:
hi poppy,
i know a guy called jonty, he's not posh at all!! and a real down to earth person who can be a real laugh, so the name reminds me of a fun, out going person, rather than a posh person, isn't it strange how if you know someone with a name then we stereotype all persons with the same name??? lol!

when i was a kid i remember my gran had a friend tilly, she was really old, and sweet and gave me an my brother an sister treats all the time! so again, another cool name!!! lol!

good luck with your names!
kimberley! xo
imyflutterby
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:22 am 
Post subject:
Go with what you love - who cares what anyone else thinks! I think Jonty is quite original and I love Tilly! Smile
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:11 am 
Post subject: xx
i like the names i think there lovly. i really like tilly. i like names that u dont hear often at least they will only be 1 of em in the classlol x
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular