sore bottom

graciekkk
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:17 am 
Post subject: sore bottom
hi im 31weeks pregnant and last nite and 2day keep getting pains in my butt and travel up my back...any1 know wa this may be??????????
style
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:53 pm 
Post subject: re: sore bottom
check with midwife, could be piles quite common in pregnancy, they are quite painful but will go away, i had them with this pregnancy and could hardly sit down, i know its sounds funny but feel around your back passage if there are any swellings, i was told to try and push them back up no problems since.
But check with your midwife first.

all the best sharron
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:11 am 
Post subject:
Hi, yes it does sound like Piles - they can be really painful, and not just when you're on the loo! Luckily, most piles creams are safe for pregnancy, so try that and see how you go... They're a nightmare! x
graciekkk
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:29 am 
Post subject: Re: sore bottom
hi thanks for helping me went to the docton and it was caused from doing 2 much as i work in busy hair salon and work long hours...have high blood preasure and swelling in my feet and hands im signed off work now for 2weeks... xx
graciekkk wrote:
hi im 31weeks pregnant and last nite and 2day keep getting pains in my butt and travel up my back...any1 know wa this may be??????????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular