Ovulex

Petel
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:26 pm 
Post subject: Ovulex
Hi There,

My husband and I have been trying for 9 weeks now. I have PCOS and was on the pill for 12 years.
Someone else on this site mentioned Ovulex. Can someone explain what it is and if it works. I'm just so worried about taking something that might have any effect on the baby if it does help me to conceive.

Are they any good and safe??
The website looks like it's software as apposed to a pill.
Thanks!!
jenniP35
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
Yip, just had a look at the site. They are either CD's or MASSIVE pills Shocked Laughing Laughing
jenniP35
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
FOUND THE PILSS, WHAT A BARGAIN AT ONLY $67 A BOTTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ovulex.discovertotalhealth.com/#order

The testimonials all seem to have fallen pg after a month, sounds too good to be true, apolgises to those taking it Wink
Poppy99
Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:55 pm 
Post subject:
I tried Google to see what I could find on Ovulex as I am wary of such things also. Though these are all herbal so you would tend to think they should be pretty harmless, found this website that may be useful which asks the same question 'ovulex, does it work?' http://www.theanswerbank.co.uk/Family/Question363539.html you might find it worth a quick browse.
jenniP35
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:25 am 
Post subject:
Just had a look at the link Poppy found. Interesting reading but I'm not sure if I would even pay 27 for it.

It's apparently all herbal but so is St Johns wort and you can have some nasty side effects from that. I'm sceptical - if it's such a wonder cure why aren't dr's raving about it.

I would be very wary about putting something into my body prior to or post conception especially when there is no evidence to suggest it is safe in pregnancy
Tasha1985
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all, I'm 22 and have been TTC for seven month. After removing the coil my periods were all over the place and I had no idea when I was ovulating. My GP advice was just to wait until my cycles regulated. After speaking with some ladies online I realised some of them had taken Ovulex before falling pregnant. I went ahead and ordered a years supply. I received my 1st batch 25th Feb & started taking them straight away. Three days later I had an appt with my GP who confirmed that my body was in a perfect state of conception! I told her what I was taking and although she didnt have any first hand info on it I was advised to carry on as she was astounded in the diference of my blood test. I've been taking it since and although I havent fallen pregnant I am noticing a huge difference in my body. For the 1st time ever I could actually FEEL myself ovulating. I lost alot of bloating and my PMT was down to nil. I would recommed it because it basically says if your not happy with it you can get a full refund so your basically trying it for free wether it works or not. I'm happy with the results but it is a personal choice Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular