Sore Boobs????!!

lucylu2
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:04 pm 
Post subject: Sore Boobs????!!
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know, when you have concieved in which way do your boobs hurt? I have tender on the outside and sore in the nipple (tube) area... Not sure if they are just growing pains from putting abit of weight on or could i be pregnant and this is a sign??!!

Please advise, i need to stop thinking about this all the time!
xxx
Poppy99
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:53 pm 
Post subject:
Hi lucylu, Fingers crossed for you that it may be a good sign but personally I would try very hard to ignore it. Past two months I have got my hopes up because my boobs where sore (whole area tender mainly), checking all the time for any change in colour of the nipple area and any sign of veins showing more (both signs too) but still the painters came in to decorate both times so I have vowed to myself to ignore any more signs this months, bet it wont happen though, I will still poke and prod with anticipation Wink Hope it can work out good for you though x
Tasha1985
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:59 pm 
Post subject:
Poppy :- I absolutely love that expression 'painter's come in to decorate' hilarious

Lucy:- I had that this month also, (came on today) I think its more do with us constantly checking our boobs, although u may be in the early stages of pregnancy. Lots of luck and baby dust to you all! Very Happy
tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:47 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hopefully!!! fingers crossed.
but..2 weeks ago i got a bfp but unfortunatly miscarried at 6 weeks and had no sore boobs or anything so i dont tend to read in to the early signs of pregnancey too much.
GOOD LUCK xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular