LATE AF AFTER HSG

lynda1832
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:10 am 
Post subject: LATE AF AFTER HSG
Hi ev1 Smile

I'm just wondering if anyone has had a late af after having a HSG??

I had mine done on CD23 and now it's CD35 and nothing!!! I normally have a cycle length of 28-30 days. I had cramps and everything on the day af was due but then they went away.
Another strange thing is that every single time I have ovulated (always on CD17) my boobs become really sore and that never happened this cycle until about 5 days ago!! I'm wondering if the HSG could have made me ovulate again/later???

I can't get my head round this as my cycles have been really regular for the last 6 months lol

Lynda Smile xx

would love to hear any feedback Smile
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hi mine af was on time well in normal range for me.had hsg day 20.i think I recall other ladies ovulating a few days later than normal when they had early hsg. It's highly likely it's upset ur system. Hope it arrives soon
AnnaMia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:04 pm 
Post subject:
HSG???...is that the xray of your fullopian tubes??? If so I had to have mine done just after my period finished incase I would fall pregnant that cycle so mine was done on cycle day 6 and guess what I did get my BFP that cycle but sadly lost my pregnancy.

Good Luck!

XX Anna
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular