crying

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:53 am 
Post subject: crying
thismay sound stupid but 1 of my kitten went 2 a new home to day and i just cryed i mean i cryed like i never have before. i dont noweather this is because i ant had a good cry since iv been pregnant and everything that as happened 2 me i just ant cryed or weather the pregnancy really is making me ann emoinal wreck lol. i crnt belive it i look like sum 1 as just died i was sobbing and everything is this just me lol x
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:06 am 
Post subject:
Lillamb, I cry at least once a day, and like you say, its usually big overdramatic sobs, like someone has died!! Its awful. Its gotten worse as i've got to the end, and now i think its because i'm frustrated that baby STILL isnt here!! My boyfriend asks me whats wrong if i DONT cry these days LOL xx
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:35 pm 
Post subject:
hi mylillamb,

i have a kitten, and everyone is telling me i should part ways cause it'll be bad to have around when babys here. my friend who had her baby 6 months ago also gave away her kitten, but i cant!! Sad

as for the crying, i've been an emotional wreck since about 2weeks ago, the tears never cease to end! lol! and i cry over anything an eveything, t.v programs, advertisements (especially the drink, driving ads) and then again for no reason at all! Confused

hang in there, the tears gotta stop sometime!,....i hope! Shocked

kimberley xo
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:41 pm 
Post subject:
hey girls, dont get rid of your kittens! just be extra carefull when handling their litter trays and make sure you wash your hands lots!

i love cats there ace!
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:44 pm 
Post subject:
think i'm going to hold on to my wee mi-mi! (my kitten)!

she's more of a suck to my partner but i love her too freak'n much 2 give her up! we'll have to make her cosy in the back hall till babys a little older.

kimberley xo
Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:00 pm 
Post subject:
That is something to cry over and I would not feel bad for it at all. I cried a few weeks ago because we ran out of paper in the office, and a few weeks before that because someone threw my bottle of water away.

I would just say that there's nothing to worry about and I'm sure your kitten will be fine.
Marien
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:18 pm 
Post subject:
Lillamb you've been through a lot and your kitten going to a new home was probably the emotional trigger that you needed to let it all out and have a darn good cry. It is perfectly natural so don't worry about it, I don't know a single pregnant lady who doesn't have a good cry most days and you've more reason than most! It's good to let it out. Plus I'd cry my heart out if any of my 4 cats went away for any reason! xx PS sometimes I wish I was having kittens.... Laughing
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:43 pm 
Post subject: xx
thanxs for replys i fort i was goin mental lol. i have 3 cats alreaady but one got pregnant and had 3 lil monster (loved them really lol) just thr fort of them bein split up and not ganna see each other again tore my heart out lol xx
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
oh bless you xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular