For those that have had ectopics :(

XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:02 pm 
Post subject: For those that have had ectopics :(
How did you find out it was ectopic? When you were scanned was there an empty gestational sac in the uterus area too? What symptoms did you have and when it's ectopic does the fallopian tube HAVE to be removed ?? Thank-you very much and so so sorry for your losses Sad Sad xxxx

JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
HI,
I suspected an ep because i wasnt feeling right - not as sick as i had been in previous pregnancies. I was also at higher risk because of tubal surgery. You are also at higher risk if you have had a baby delivered by C/S.
I went for a scan and they could not see anything - although they said it was too early (i knew different). Other symtoms are brown D/C (prune juice) and pain in your btm. (sorry)
Ultimately it was the pain that took me to the Gynae ward. It was a horrrible experience for me, made worse cos they just wouldnt listen. I'm still traumatised - and that was at Easter.
I hope this is not happening to you hun - are they sending you for a scan?

Julie xxxxx
XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:55 pm 
Post subject:
Well this is the thing i had a scan yesterday because of bleeding until last night and she did see a gestational sac in the uterus but nothing else, she thinks it could be too early but i don't. She didn't look anywhere else in the uterus or outside the uterus so i wasn't very pleased at all! Since the beginning of the pregnancy i have had quite painful stabbing pains in the site of my left ovary and am worried now as am feeling worse and worse in myself... however this could of course be caused by something else to do with the pregnancy and am just i think stressing my self about every eventuality Sad xxxx

JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:36 pm 
Post subject:
Aww hun,
there should def be someting there by 7 weeks. You should see h/b just after 6 weeks, and def by 7 weeks. I dont want to worry you, but i think you should go back and insist on being seen - and refuse to leave until they sort something out!
Have they done your Beta HCG levels? They need to do 2 blood tests 2-3 days apart.

Julie xxxx
XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:43 pm 
Post subject:
After a formal written complaint and many calls my GP agreed to get me in for a scan... i ha another scan today and saw my little baby and a tiny little heartbeat Very Happy the Sonographer was lovely and she checked my tubes and my ovaries and everything because of the pain but said all is well and it's probably general pregnancy pains Very Happy so relieved and happy as have been very stressed over the situation!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy xxxx

JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:54 pm 
Post subject:
Thats great news! So happy for you hun. Laughing Laughing

Julie xxxx
XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:56 pm 
Post subject:
Thank-you very much Smile Smile xxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Ectopic Pregnancy and TTC All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular