crying and sleeping times?

AmandaD
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:08 pm 
Post subject: crying and sleeping times?
I'm curious how often your wee one cries and sleeps day/night?

My precious cutie has been having more crying times lately it seems. About three times a day he cries (more like screams) for about 5-20 minutes for a reason I can't figure out Sad
He's full, clean diaper, and in my arms, but still cries himself to sleep. I know some colicy babies cry for much longer periods, I don't consider him that, but it is tough when I can't seem to soothe him...Anyone have any advice?

Also, my lil man doesn't sleep that much during the day. He's so cute, he doesn't want to miss out on anything! He can be up for 4-5 hours without a nap. He's great at night, only wakes to feed a couple times, then falls right back asleep.

Take care~
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:58 pm 
Post subject:
Freya sleeps loads during the day!! She has a little peep at whats going on then goes right back to sleep! she has an alert and awake time around about 7.00 for about half an hour then goes to sleep! She sleeps ok at night but is awake around 6.00am and ready for a little play.
Freya also had peirods of screaming and no matter what i did she would not settle. I realised it was trapped wind and with regular use of infacol she is much happier.
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:49 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Tracie~I'm not sure what infacol is, but I'll look it up!
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:06 pm 
Post subject: xx
leon is awke 4 most the day bt dont cry. he just like 2 look around. somedays i never hear him cry unless he is ready 4 a feed. infocol is great leon brings his wind up really good now. sum times i dont even have 2 pat his back xx
MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
infacol is like gripe water but for new borns.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular